Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Accusation of Trespass ILLEGAL (due to Discrimination/Profiling), thus ARREST was ILLEGAL

See documentation numerous cases of Discrimination/Profiling by Keystone Mall Security officers (AND high-end store employees), against "lesser people" (*perception* by dress/appearance), in the self-interest of:

selling elite expensive merchandise to wealthy clientele

INTERESTING article: 

Can I be trespassed from a mall if I've committed no crime?

So I occasionally attend movies at a particular theater within a particular mall. Afterwards, I tend to visit a couple of select stores at the mall just to look around and see if there's anything I might like to buy. I went there earlier today and did exactly that. Saw a movie, then looked around before leaving. As I was leaving the mall (meaning I was in my car and stopped at a stop light ready to drive out), I'm suddenly pulled over by a police officer who tells me that the mall wants to trespass me. Which left me confused because I've literally done nothing to warrant this action. No shoplifting, no altercations or unpleasantries with anyone, no causing disturbances, just walking around and looking at stuff. The officer didn't trespass me. He let me go and did not say that I couldn't come back, I asked, but I'm worried that if I do go back there for any reason, they'll send the police after me again even though I've committed no crime. I know malls are technically private property, but can they really trespass me without grounds? What should I do? I've never been in this situation before nor have I been treated like this by anyone else and I've been going to this mall for years.

^^^ This is basically what happened to me! I didn't do anything wrong, I actually patronized 2 shops that day (May 23) -- Maren Made ($170 worth of merchandise) & Urban Outfitters ($88 worth of merchandise). Had 2 bags, 1 in each hand

[ as a matter of fact, 2 days earlier (May 21/Tue) I patronized 2 shops -- Urban Outfitters ($115 worth of merchandise) & Fabletics ($50 worth of merchandise). Great deals, so went back 2 days later on May 23/Thu ]

^^^ That's $425 worth of merchandise over 2 days of shopping!!

So..how is it possible I was charged with TRESPASSING at high-end elite Keystone Mall?

Mall Security officer Steven Reed was lurking outside Maren Made boutique (see blog Header pic) with a 2nd Mall officer, I was *peeved* I was under SURVEILLANCE! As I walked by, I made my displeasure known, by saying "Is there a problem?"

I went downstair, ready to leave the Mall. Steven Reed FOLLOWED me down, starts HARASSING me. Gets REAL CLOSE to me, right in-my-face!



The 2nd Mall Security officer joins him, & they are standing around -- hovering over me!



It FINALLY came out (according to Mall Security Officer S. Reed), that the young white-woman at Maren Made boutique, claimed I looked "suspicious" !? I made my purchase of $170 & had a pleasant conversation w/her. I left, came back to take pics (with her permission), to show a female-friend of mine..who would be interested in buying. I asked her for fashion advice for my friend, who tends to dress risque. She even chuckled when I said my friend "was accused of being a man"

So, my experience at Maren Made was very friendly/cordial, with purchase of $170 merchandise.

[ I leaving the possibility, that the REAL PROBLEM is Mall Security..who is profiling me based on my appearance/clothes! NOT the woman working at Maren Made.. ]

There was NO REASON for that Mall Security officer (Steve Hunt) to "ask me to leave the premises", whereupon I was charged with Trespassing. I challenged him to abide by my request to give me info                                    
his name, employee ID #, reason for Following/Harassment

in order for me to make a FORMAL WRITTEN COMPLAINT against Simon Property Group (owner of high-end elite Keystone Mall)

The Mall Security manager (Mike Brownstone) showed up, & I asked him for his business-card, so I could file a FORMAL WRITTEN COMPLAINT. He didn't say anything, just IGNORED me!


GET THIS:
Later on, when Indianapolis Police officer showed, up he pulled out his business-card, gave it to him & said "I'm ex-Cop, retired"

!!! This is CLEAR EVIDENCE, there is DISCRIMINATION/Favoritism being shown. See OTHER cases of Discrimination/Profiling of *perceived* lesser-people ("little people") by Keystone Mall Security (even high-end store employees):

discrimination (& "pushing away") poor people who can't afford expensive items (target clientele are lawyers, MDs, etc)

Google Search turned up MANY such cases, incl Mall Security FOLLOWING/Harassing & even RUDELY speaking to woman (even with a Fashion degree)!

Discrimination based on Profiling by Class (Appearance/Clothes) by Keystone Mall Security & high-end store employees

He STILL didn't comply, then called the Indianapolis PD!? The responding officer was EQUALLY un-cooperative (lack of Professional Responsibility), REFUSING to listen to my side:

"I'm here on a theft call, you're my 2nd stop. I'm not in the mood to listen to you"

[ the 1st part is just FLAT OUT Wrong! He's using an unrelated 1st call, to cloud his judgement for 2nd call (me!). Non-sequitir -- Does Not Follow! If he had listened to me, the whole ARREST could have been AVOIDED! ]

I REPEATED to him (what I told Steven Reed, Mall Security)

Below is my DEFENSE -- I was DISCRIMINATED against, based on my appearance/clothes..race likely also a factor. Google Search reveals MANY cases of 

Discrimination/Profiling based on Appearance/Clothes -- the victims were all WHITE PEOPLE!


"As long as their basis isn't DISCRIMINTAORILY BASED on a protected class such as race, gender, or country of origin, they can ban whoever they want for any reason they want or for no reason at all"

^^^ OOPS. That elite high-end Keystone Mall was updated towards some sort of "fix" for "average Indianapolis"

[ which was said to be an underlying REASON for Formula 1 PULLING OUT of Indianapolis, for the Formula 1 USGP (United States Grand Prix). Indy simply wasn't ELITE SOPHISTICATED enough for the high-flying arrogant snob Formula 1 demographic -- Sponsors, Drivers, Teams. Michael Andretti had mentioned the *arrogance* of Formula 1 ]

I have the leverage to have BOTH counts thrown out!

Count 1: Trespassing

Was based on pattern of Discrimination (against *perceived* lesser people, according to dress/appearance). So..EVERYTHING afterwards was based on this WRONG -- just RIDICULOUS!

Count 2: Noise

[ standing up, for being WRONGED..I was basically FRAMED for Trespassing ]

Then, I can file a counter-complaint of DISCRIMINATION.

Then, COUNTER-SUE for damages. Which is MONSTROUS, given that my false-imprisonment, PREVENTED ME from finalizing my Aerorace project (the next Day on Carburetion Day/Friday):

bringing in Nvidia

[ clearing 2 TRILLION in April, now 3.36 TRILLION [ June 18 ]in Market-Capitalization ]

going to

Carburetion Day (Friday, May 24)

where I was to meet with my LAST contact:

Jim Campbell (Chevrolet Director of Racing of Indycar/NASCAR/IMSA/Rally)

after meeting with 4 previous contacts:

Xtrac (Vice-President), Honda Racing Corp (Director of Racing), Indycar Director of Aerodynamics, Indycar brake vendor/supplier

See below CNBC article on Nvidia becoming the MOST VALUABLE company in the World (3.36 TRILLION market-capitalization):

Nvidia passes Microsoft in market cap to become most valuable public company

No comments:

Post a Comment