Thursday, June 20, 2024

Keystone Mall Security Officer (Steven Reed) thrusts his head RIGHT IN MY FACE, I felt physically *threatened* !

 As I scanned my post on the Incident

Keystone Mall incident: negative encounter by 2 Mall Security officers, after leaving Maren Made boutique! Followed & HARASSED.. Cops called, ARREST by Indianapolis PD officer! Who REFUSED to listen to my account.. Handcuffed me ROUGHLY!

I realized that Steven Reed (Keystone Mall Security Officer), who FOLLOWED/Harassed me as I left "Maren Made" boutique, AGGRESSIVELY thrust his head in-my-face!




This could be considered a *physical threat*, whereupon I could file counter-complaint during the court-hearing on June 21.

At no time did I do anything similar, I just REPEATEDLY asked for his

Name, Employee ID #, reason for Following/Harassing me

in order to file a Formal WRITTEN complaint to Keystone Mall (owned by Simon Property Group)

He stupidly called the Indianapolis PD on me for TRESPASSING!

The responding Cop was EQUALLY *stupid* :

"You are my 2nd case, I'm here on a theft call. I REFUSE to listen to you"

1st, he is "clouding judgement" of my case with his initial call -- MAKES NO SENSE ("non sequitir" -- does not follow). 2nd, he doesn't even BOTHER to listen to my side of the story!

His Bad Attitude leads to him ARRESTING me -- ROUGHLY I should add!

This WHOLE THING can be summarized by flat-out STUPIDITY:

JUST try to work things out person-to-person..COME ON!

I.e., there were FOUR stages where this thing could have been "worked out". It started with a MISUNDERSTANDIG -- perception I was *suspicious*

In ALL of the FOUR stages, the "sensible thing" was NOT applied. It seems to be a case of

"Targted Individuals" by Keystone Mall Security, with COLLUSION of Indianapolis PD (thus bringing in Marion County DA into the picture):

1) Maren Made young-white-female cashier
thought I was *suspicious* -- see Yelp.com complaints about Keystone Mall, where shop-employees Profile/Discriminate based on Appearance/Clothes. Yep, I got "targeted" !

2) Mall Security officers (2 of them)
Following/Harassing me, Steven Reed *actually* aggressively thrust his head in-my-face!

3) Manager, Mall Security (Mike Brownstone, ex-cop/retired!)

IGNORED ME (see pic), when I asked for his business-card. When responding police-officer shows up, he gives him his BUSINESS-CARD in front of me! CLEAR CASE of Discrimination/Favoritism on his part. Which INVALIDATES this whole accusation of Trespassing, since there's the implication of Prejudice

4) Responding Indianapolis Police Officer
see above, TWO mistakes -- allowing his 1st call to cloud his judgement on 2nd call (ME!). Then, REFUSING to listen to my side of the story

Website on Targeted Individuals:

What is Targeted Individual




No comments:

Post a Comment